If you are a charity or voluntary group in Tandridge, you may be eligible for up to £2,000 from the Tandridge Together Community Fund.
The money can be used for health and wellbeing initiatives in the following areas:
• Supporting people to live independently
• Supporting people to improve their emotional and physical health
• Targeting services at under-represented and/or hard to reach groups
• Effectively safeguarding people from abuse, neglect or poor treatment
• Reducing social isolation
• Helping to reduce reliance on alternative, higher cost state interventions
• Supporting and enabling carers
Groups have until 30 November to apply, with grant allocations being decided by the Tandridge Health and Wellbeing Board in January 2023. It is funded by tickets bought in the weekly Tandridge Together Lottery. In 2022, the fund awarded £25,872 in grants to local organisations.
The application form can be found by searching ‘Tandridge Together Community Fund’ at tandridge.gov.uk.