11-year-old River-Blue is an aspiring chef. Each month, he will be sharing one of his own original recipes.
Coconut ice cream
- 500ml double cream
- 80g icing sugar
- 300ml cream
- 200ml condensed milk
- 200ml coconut milk
- A handful of desiccated coconut
1) Mix all of the ingredients, except the cream.
2) Then whip the cream (separately) until stiff.
3) Now combine everything together.
4) Put your mixture into a container (or many, so that you have lots of small ice cream boxes) and freeze for around 4 hours.
5) Now your ice cream is ready.